Website Improvements to Increase Your Return on Investment (ROI)
Websites can quickly become dated due to the fast paced nature of the online world. The design becomes stale, the content doesn’t align with how the business has evolved and the technology used isn’t suitable for the latest browsing trends (ie. Mobile phones). The good news is small business owners, marketers and entrepreneurs don’t usually need to start a brand new website that is time consuming and costly. Often an underperforming website is just a few small tweaks away from generating a far greater ROI.
Don’t let a web developer convince or persuade you to buy a brand new ‘bells and whistles’ website that may not be in your best interest. At Omnific Design, we are happy to review your current website from a marketing, design and functionality standpoint and make recommendations based on our extensive experience.
Here’s some of the common suggestions we often make when reviewing websites:
- Give your website a design facelift, maintaining the structure but modernising the design.
- Correct formatting problems and programming errors causing your website to display incorrectly in some browsers.
- Make your website “Responsive” so it works well on Mobile phones and tablets while also helping your performance in Search Engines.
- Removing clutter and simplifying your layout so the eye is drawn to your most important marketing messages.
- Add easy to use “Call to Action” forms and special offers to generate more leads for your business.
- Update your content from a marketing perspective so it’s better align with your business objectives.
- Make your phone numbers “Click to Call” on mobile devices (while iPhones are good at doing this automatically, other devices often need a little extra coding).
- Add missing elements to the programming behind the scenes that will help your Search Engine ranking.
- Update or upgrade software so the website is more secure and performs better.
- Improve the website programming so it loads faster, provides a better user experience and better performance in Search Engines.
- Convert your website design from old software to a better, more user friendly system.
- Add design elements to highlight core marketing messages and generate a higher response rate.
We always make suggestions and recommendations based on your goals and objectives, not a cookie-cutter approach. We also itemise our quotes so you can choose to action some items now and some later if you choose to do so. We believe in making the process as easy and as transparent as possible for all our clients. To have your website reviewed, please contact Omnific Design today, click here.