The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we're starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse-clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It's important to Omnific Design to help our clients retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
We believe your business is no-one else's. Your privacy is important to you… and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Omnific Design follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you register on the site or when you download resources, enter a contest, order email newsletters or join a limited-access premium site. We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Omnific Design.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.omnificdesign.com.au But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Omnific Design products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone please let us know.
Omnific Design occasionally allows other companies to offer our registered clients information about their products and services. If you do not want to receive these offers please let us know, stating that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from third parties.